A big shout out and thank you to Artist By Beauty for the much appreciated tag!
Artist By Beauty is a great blog filled with anime/manga related posts and quite a few original posts on other various things like cool artwork, writing, and both inter well-being and outer beauty tips. If you haven’t already please swing by her site and original post by clicking: Here.
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article.
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Sloth, procrastination, anime/manga. Lol, I kid. Really it’s more like: Reading, manga/anime, procrastination. That’s much more accurate.
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
This is a hard one. Umm… I’ll have to go with Collen Hoover and Hiromu Arakawa. Yes, those are both authors, but their masterful writing left me feeling like my life would never be the same afterward lol.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Surprisingly enough it’s a local park nearby that I never knew existed. I’ve always loved forests and such so this took the top of the list. Otherwise, it would be the biggest library in my city….yup, that’s right up there too and for obvious reasons.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Easy: The giant oatmeal chocolate chip and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies at The Planet Bakery, as well as the warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce with whipped cream at Nata’s Cafe. The large ass chocolate lava chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup topping at Red Lobster, and the giant, warm white chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and a generous amount of chocolate syrup at….whatever that place was called. I LOVED THEM ALL!
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
BookCon! Bookoutlet’s annual box sale! Both are the events I anticipate most each year, so of course, I have to go with that. And if I’m being honest I don’t really remember much of 2016 as things were pretty uneventful outside of that.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
Umm, well, books of course.
I get the feeling there’s a running theme here, lol.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Curb said procrastination (something I haven’t started yet but will….soon)
- Donate rather than return/re-sell my unwanted books
- Become better acquainted with my limitations and capabilities
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
Of course, this event already passed with me not going, but there is also Fan Expo coming up which I also hope to go to!
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Really, I can’t honestly just list one here….or really at any time I’m asked to name “just one” lol, so I’ll go with a place rather than a specific dish. I’d like very, very, very much to visit an all deserts restaurant at some point this year.
- Blame It On Chocolate Blog
- Melting Pots And Other Calamities
- Sarah@ Between the Pages
- Ariana@ The Quirky Book Nerd
- Milliebot Reads
- A Court of Coffee and Books
- Media Shadow Reads
- Books We Left Unread
*I have a lot of tags/awards to catch up on so I may occasionally shorten the number of people I tag/nominate since so many of you have already done these tags/awards. Also, there’s never any pressure for you to actually do the tag/award or respond right away (I’m months behind myself lol). Feel free to just consider it an honorable mention* 🙂