First, I want to extend a very big Thank You to both Ignited Moth and Ryuji’s Anime Review for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Also, thanks to Okoto Enigma’s Blog for creating this Award! Please check out Ignited Moth’s post here and Ryuji’s Anime Review post here for the Mystery Blogger Award. As I’ve been nominated twice for the same award I’m going to be changing up the rules a tad and will be answering 3 questions from both of the awesome Bloggers that nominated me.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
So here goes….
3 Things About Me
- I write a blog
- I’m doing the Mystery Blogger Award
- I just had to think of 5 questions for the people I nominate and answer the questions for this award and I’m all out of thinking power…clearly
1. If you had 2 hours to live what would you do?
Well, if I only had 2 hours left to live I would have a heck of a lot of things to cram into that time. Firstly, I’d need to eat some of my favorite foods while listening to music, then I’d switch over to reading excerpts from some of my favorite books. Lastly I would make sure to leave instructions for who gets which of my books (lol) and also write notes for those I’m closest to.
2. What type of food did you hate as a kid but love now?
I hated cooked Eggplant as a kid!
3. Of all the blogs you wrote, which one is your favourite?
Umm…if there’s anything you can learn from reading this blog, it’s that I’m indecisive as all hell. So…I’m going to pick two favorites:
4. What is your favorite work(s) of fiction to geek out over? (We’re talking books, TV & film, comics, etc.)
Books, comics, graphic novels, anime, and manga!
5. If you could torture your bitter enemy, how would you do it? (Wew…. weird questions for the win)
I don’t know! It would depend on the enemy. Different levels of torture and creativity determined by what put them in enemy territory.
6. What was the last movie you watched?
Castle in the Sky (Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa)
...And The Nominees Are!!!
*I still have a ton of awards and tags to catch up on, and know many of you have already done most of these a few times over, so until I’ve caught up I’ll only be nominating around 5 bloggers per tag/award. If I’ve missed that you have done the award/tag already and aren’t up for doing it again, please just consider it an honourable mention*
1. Who is your favorite side/supporting character? (Includes: any Anime, Manga, Movie, Novel, Comic, Graphic Novel, or T.V. show)
2. If you could meet and hang out with any character, who would you choose? (Includes: any Anime, Manga, Movie, Novel, Comic, Graphic Novel, or T.V. show)
3. Which fictional character would you want to have as a mentor? (Includes: any Anime, Manga, Movie, Novel, Comic, Graphic Novel, or T.V. show)
4. Which fictional world would you want to live in for a month? (Includes: any Anime, Manga, Movie, Novel, Comic, Graphic Novel, or T.V. show)
5. Which fictional magic system do you wish you could be a part of? (Includes: any Anime, Manga, Movie, Novel, Comic, Graphic Novel, or T.V. show)