- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your blog-post
- Rules are to tweak; Take it easy.
Yay!! Another award nomination!! Last Minute Stuff is the blog that nominated me this time around, and I’ve got to say (and not just cuz it’s a rule): Thanks a ton for the award nomination!! Please take the time to check out their blog, and award answers: here
The Questions & Answers
1. What is that question you hate to answer the most?
I’m a semi-lazy person (really just a regular old lazy one, but “lazy” just sounds too self-depreciating), so questions that take a considerable amount of thought and emotion, and force me to deny my innermost desires and attributes are the hardest for me to face. Really, they’re like unforgiving torture.
2. What’s the most horrible a.k.a. “It tasted delicious in my head” recipe you came up with? If you don’t cook, what’s the most gross thing you ever ate? Here’s mine!
My memory for this one is actually a bit hazy, it was that bad. All I can remember is wanting to try some new combination of flavours (pretty much every seasoning in my cupboard), tasting it, and wondering “WHY THE HELL DOES IT TASTE LIKE THIS?!?!?”
I then tried so, sooo many things to get it to taste better, but then everything I did just made it worse, and worse. It was like something out of a horror movie. Seriously. Even writing about it is giving me chills.
3. Chicken or bacon? Explain gravitational waves. Don’t google; I’ll know.
Hahaha, this is easy. You know every time you set a firm food limit in your head, telling yourself “just one more” or “only on special occasions”, but then flash forward a few
hours days and you’re stuffing your face, wondering where your resolve went? It’s gravitational waves my friends. That food is sending out waves that act like “eat-me!!” command magnets to your stomach, forcing it down your throat and into your stomach before you even know what happened. It pulls you in like gravity. It’s especially worse around foods like chicken and bacon, but applies to any of your guilty pleasures.
4. When was the last time you helped-out a stranger? Or anyone?
I do it quite a bit, but mostly only in small ways. Opening doors, helping with directions (aka pointing them out to someone more useful, I’d just get them lost), helping older folks with bags, etc. Thought the last “big thing” I can remember was almost a decade ago…
5. If you were given any superpower for only one day, which day would you choose? (guess you weren’t expecting that..)
I was thinking teleportation at first, all those countries I want to visit could be done in one day without the ridiculous cost! But then I figured one day for all those countries wouldn’t be nearly enough. Plus that’s something I could actually accomplish someday with my own human powers.
So I’m so going with shape shifting!! It would be beyond awesome to be a bird/whale/wolf/mouse/bear/okayI’llstopnow. I mean how cool would be to experience the world through their eyes/senses?
6. Which language do you think in? (Yeah I’m assuming you’re bilingual.)
Sadness, I only wish I was bilingual, but I’m pretty sure the pitiful amount of French, and so-minuscule-I-might-as-well-not-even-bother-to-acknowledge-it Japanese don’t count. But I do think in a wide variety of English accents. That counts for something right? Right?
7. The funniest thing you’ve seen someone do in public?
My sister’s slip and fall on ice…sorry, I blame the sadist in me.
8. Have you won any contests/competitions/olympics maybe? Which was the last one?
….umm….well…these blogger awards count, right? What about anime watching/book reading awards? Do those count? Cause if they do I am on a roll!
9. What’s the most useless (according to others) talent/s you have?
English accent impersonations. I can’t impersonate actual people, but can do almost every type of English accent there is.
10. What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
I’ve seen many, one of which I cannot for the life of me remember, but the runner up is:
11. The last time you tried something for the first time? (Yeah rack that brain)
Uggh! So much thinking! Umm…well….if we’re talking activities that’s a lost cause lol, but food? I’ve recently been trying out authentic Japanese cuisine (just finished with Indian).
I’ve tried Salmon Teppanyaki (loved it), Inari & Unagi sushi (mega loved them), and Takoyaki (sorry, but I hated the taste/smell…also just can’t do those little suction cups). Next up is the terrifying looking Natto. Then I’ll be moving on to another nation.
1. Unagi Sushi 2. Takoyaki
Please check these bloggers out if you haven’t already. I couldn’t pick everyone that deserves it, but these are some of the best blogs I’ve come across!
- Acacia aurora @toritsukamanga
- Karandi@100 Word Anime
- Rujis anime review
- Panic at the bookstore
- A Court of Coffee and Books
Also, I know most of you have done this award at some point, so if you’re one of those people, seriously, no pressure. Please just consider it a honourable mention if you’re not up for doing it again. I just really wanted to give you a shout out. Thanks for reading!
Choose any Anime/Manga/Movie/Novel/Comic/Graphic Novel/T.V. show for your answers
- Which post did you most enjoy writing this year? (provide a link please!)
- Who is your favorite side/supporting character?
- Which fictional character would you want to have as a mentor?
- Which fictional magic system do you wish you could be a part of?
- If you could speak another language what would it be and why?
- Name your favourite hobby outside of reading/watching anime. When did you start it?
- What is the best story you’ve read/watched so far this year?
- How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
- What story are you most looking forward to this year?
- What is your favourite dessert of all time?
- What is a book/anime/movie/game that you wish everyone would read/watch/play at least once?