- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
They have all been very late, but I’m incredibly happy to have gotten so many awards for the blog! A big thank you to Sophie for this nomination! If you don’t already know Sophie’s Blame It On Chocolate Blog is filled with a ton of great book reviews using unique and mouth watering chocolate graphics, and an occasional post on other things like Loot Creates and anime reviews. You can view her blog and her fun to read award answers by clicking: here.
7 More Unicorn Facts
1) My first ever tattoo! I’ve LOVED the look of tattoos so naturally I have always wanted to get one, but have kept putting it off. Seeing as how I’m such an indecisive person, I was afraid I’d quickly grow bored of something so permanent. Now after doing tons of research and thinking I’ve finally figured out what I’d like to do! And am sure I won’t regret my choice.
2) Disney, Pixtar, DreamWorks, etc. I love them ALL. I sometimes get odd looks when I admit this one, but I still love watching animated kids movies. Even in theaters. It helps to have younger relatives to take to the movies.
3) I have always been into various arts and crafts and D-I-Y projects. I often find myself looking up new D-I-Y projects, trying to figure out how to do various arts and crafts (mainly book related) thing myself. Making my own bookmarks, bookends, and bookish bracelets are just some of the things I’ve tried out.
4) As a kid I used to bring just about any stray- a ton of cats- home. This…unfortunately included a couple wild animals (a few baby birds and a squirrel). So even though I was really quiet and usually opted not to socialize with the human race, I quickly became the go-to person in my neighborhood for petsitting and most animal related problems.
5) I’ve got a green thumb. Keeping and caring for all those animals, both stray and pets alike was all quite costly…much too costly. So now, until I’m certain I can financially afford it, I’ve substituted said stray animals and pets with dozens of houseplants.
6) Recently I somehow came to develop a “strong appreciation” (a.k.a borderline obsession) with art books for anime/manga. It makes sense in a way considering my habit of looking up fan art on anime/manga I really enjoyed and lovingly gazing at posters, but I can’t say I thought I’d ever be so into it.
7) Lastly, I am an expert at procrastination. I have tried many times to properly schedule things so I don’t leave it to the last minute, but for unknown reasons it usually doesn’t work out…
- The Book Heathen
- Kirsty’s Book Reviews
- The Book of Meghan
- Media Shadow Reads
- Pokeninja@ bakphoontyphoon
- MorganFaye @mybookjourneysite
- Eve Messenger
- Ayesha @The Writing Whale
*I look forward to reading everyone’s response, but of course there is no pressure to get to it right away or to do it if you already have multiple times :)*