Hey guys! I just want to give another big thanks to meltingpotsandothercalamities for the award. I was nominated quite awhile ago, but…well…have been falling behind quite a bit on the blog. I’d like to fully apologize about this post going up early a couple times (please just ignore the previous posts if you were one of the people who saw it unfinished). If you haven’t yet, please check out her post and blog here.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
7 More Unicorn Facts
1) I have a thing for hardcovers. Something I expect many fellow book bloggers may have in common, but when you’re tight on money…saying it makes things a bit difficult is an understatement.
2) I enjoy listening to all genres of music. The level of “like” varies from “LOVE” to “okay”, but there isn’t a music genre I’ve come across (at least so far) where I was unable to find a least one song I found enjoyable.
TDSB School Website
3) I love learning about different cultures/religions. If I could major in Humanities centred around world religions, history, culture, literature, and philosophy for the rest of my life I’d be in heaven.
TDSB School Website
4) I’m a 90’s baby. I die a little every time I come across kids that don’t know what VHS, Furbies, CD Walkmans, and Blockbuster is, or the greatness of Hey Arnold , Rugrats, and The Land Before Time 😥
5) I’d like to one day try pottery. The random clips I’ve seen of people moulding has me convinced it must be fun, albeit a bit messy.
6) Some of you have probably guessed as much by now, but I occasionally write self notes and comments in my scheduled posts (some random, some post related brainstorming)…Unfortunately these comments/notes occasionally publish by accident (I swear WordPress has it out for me)…and tend to be written in some very colourful language.
7) I love lightning and thunder. Common sense tells me I should be terrified, but in it’s place I feel incredibly excited. The second I see/hear it I always end up acting like a kid seeing snow for the first time.
- Mel To The Any
- Media Shadow Reads
- Hit or Miss Books
- Sarah@ Between the Pages
- Ariana@ The Quirky Book Nerd
*I still have a ton of awards and tags to catch up on, and know many of you have already done most of these a few times over, so until I’ve caught up I’ll only be nominating around 5 bloggers per tag/award. If I’ve missed that you have done the award/tag already and aren’t up for doing it again, please just consider it an honourable mention*